Great opportunity to start a career!!! Now testing for candidates to qualify for free NDT Inspection Training!!! PAID TRAINING.
Hiring position is for NDT Inspector Trainee:
- Must have strong math skills in converting fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Experience in measuring with rulers, tape, - calipers, and micrometers is a plus.
- This program will consist of on the job training with certified NDT inspectors and trainers.
- On site scheduled classes, which will cover the theory and academic of the entire process.
- 100 percent attendance is required until training is completed, and exams will be administered at the completion of every course and a score of 80% or greater is needed to be considered for the position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attendance, punctuality and aptitude are all KEY in this role.
- Currently operating with two 12-hour shifts.
- Day & Night rotation so must be flexible.
- Must have reliable transportation and available to work 7 days a week.
- 3 locations in Houston and must be flexible to work at any location: South, North East and 288.
- All candidates will go through a very structured curriculum as well as work (general labor)
- OT 70hrs per week.
- Great opportunity for anyone interested in starting a career in Non-Destructive Testing!
- Must pass a in house drug screen.
- Must have ability to pass a physical.
Job Type: Full-time
Marathon Personnel is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law